StAr-Sk'~ | forum Index du Forum
StAr-Sk'~ | forum
Team CS:CZ Recrute : on

StAr-Sk'~ | forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle G ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    StAr-Sk'~ | forum Index du Forum -> ѕтαя-ѕк'~ | ησѕ ѕєяνєυяѕ -> Serveur Call Of Duty
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zakarpan

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 15:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle G Répondre en citant

A One Act Play for children. Inspired by the stories of Hans Christian Andersen, and told with a love of Dr. Seuss and William Shakespeare, this play is in rhyming couplets to assist children in memorizing their lines. While tackling a few topical situations, it is set in a fictional kingdom far away, uses minimal sets, and supports ten speaking parts and as many non-speaking parts as there are children to support them. It could also be performed by adults for an audience of young folk.

The poor man trudges in from stage left, hangs up his hat and sits heavily on the wine cask.

Father
Penny, my darling, I have finally come home,

Penny
What did you bring?

Father
A freshly dropped scone.
Don’t worry about the leaves, they add vital roughage,
And this one I didn’t have to dig out of the garbage.
I was on my way home feeling most dejected,
By that new rich person’s club they just erected.
And I was behind a fat woman and her two little monsters,
When the oldest one dropped this precious sweet roll,
I was afraid he would pick it up again, like a greedy little troll,
But the younger one gave it a kick under some nearby bushes,
Then their mother beat them soundly on their oversized tushes.
I slyly crawled down and started searching in the fog,
When I found it in the mouth of a mangy, vicious dog.
He growled, and I growled, and then he growled louder,
I bared my fangs, and when he bit me on the shoulder,
He dropped it, I grabbed it, and quickly ran away.
And that is how I won our bread for today.

Details:
price: $6.17
bound: 31 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B0714JGTZC
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2253 KB

Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle Grade Play free android audio selling djvu Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle Grade Play read without register Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle Grade Play book drive Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle Grade Play free epub Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle Grade Play free download mobile pdf Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle Grade Play format txt pdf Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle Grade Play free fb2 Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle Grade Play iphone value francais audio book Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle Grade Play book full Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle Grade Play read online pdf free Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle Grade Play book view Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle Grade Play Google Drive Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle Grade Play book from motorola read Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle Grade Play book for ibooks Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Match Girl: A Middle Grade Play book view

79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 15:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    StAr-Sk'~ | forum Index du Forum -> ѕтαя-ѕк'~ | ησѕ ѕєяνєυяѕ -> Serveur Call Of Duty Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz